DZ-7 is a neutral, Quaternary ammonium chloride, hospital-grade detergent and disinfectant and is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP). It effectively cleans and disinfects surfaces and will not damage floor finishes. It controls a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including HIV, on environmental surfaces at a mixture of 4 ounces per gallon of water.
- Bactericidal - Kills a broad spectrum of both Gram-negative & Gram-positive organisms including Staphyloccus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, MRSA, E. coli, Listeria monocytoge
- Virucidal - Is effective against many viruses including: HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes Types 1 & 2, Influenza A2, Rotavirus, Feline Leukemia, and Canine Distemper
- Fungicidal & Mildewstat - Kills Athlete’s Foot fungus and controls mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
- Neutral pH Cleaner - An effective cleaner & deodorizer that is mild enough to be used on floor finishes. Quickly penetrates and removes blood, excreta, as well as other organic matter
- Environmentally Preferable - This product is formulated without phosphates, butyl, or APE surfactants and all the detergents and emulsifiers are completely biodegradable
- Disinfect against coronavirus
- Bulk Disinfectant Liquid