- Reliable SPO2 and pulse readings
- Simple one-touch operation with audible alerts
- Vibrant LED display
- Irregular heartbeat alerts
- Protective carry case and lanyard
- 2 year Guarantee
What type of batteries does it use?
The pulse oximeter uses two AAA batteries. Your first set is included with the oximeter.
What is the maximum pulse rate that will register?
Pulse rates displayed will range from 25 bpm to 250 bpm.
Is this device just for spot checking?
Yes, the pulse oximeter is designed for spot checking blood oxygen levels.
Will this work on cold fingers?
Yes, readings can be taken on cold fingertips.
Can I use it with nail polish on?
Yes, it can be used while wearing nail polish, however, dark colors, acrylic nails and other nail accessories will skew results.
Can it be used on a young child?
Yes, the pulse oximeter is suitable for all ages.
Does it have a low battery light?
Yes, the display includes a low battery indicator.
What are the dimensions?
The pulse oximeter measures 2.5” x 1.375” x 1.375” x 1.25”
- FDA approved device
- Intended for spot-checking oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and pulse rate
Measurement range: 35%-100%
- Pulse Rate:
Measurement range: 25 BPM - 250 BPM
Resolution: 1 BPM
- Length: 2.5”
- Width: 1.375”
- Height: 1.375”
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries
- Consumption: 30mA
- Up to 30 hours of use per two batteries
- Low battery indication
- Includes SPO2 (top number), pulse rate (bottom number), plethysmogram of SPO2 (bottom of screen), and bar graph of pulse strength (top of screen)
- Once unit is active, use power button to toggle between display modes (four total)
- Use clamp to open oximeter and fully insert finger before releasing it
- Press the power on button on the front panel
- Remain still while measurements are calculated
- Collect SPO2 and pulse rate data from display screen
- Pulse oximeter
- Carry case
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 2 Year guarantee
Product Number: DMD1003