Since one section is a freezer and the other is a refrigerator, the unit has two separate refrigeration systems with a condenser device that removes debris buildup to promote airflow. Its evaporators are coated to resist corrosion, and a hot gas condensate system prevents water overflow. Temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The Turbo Air M3RF45-2-N refrigerator freezer has a digital control system that helps monitor both sections’ internal temperatures.
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Aluminum and stainless steel interior have easy-to-clean coved corners
- Cold air is retained by polyurethane insulation
- 6 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lights provide visibility
- Locks on the doors prevent tampering
- Door pressure release device
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 15-cu.-ft. freezer interior space
- 20.93-cu.-ft. refrigerator interior space
- 6 A, 1⁄3 and 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Freezer shelf dimensions: 17 in. x 241⁄2 in.
- Refrigerator shelf dimensions: 24 in. x 241⁄2 in.
- Freezer interior dimensions: 181⁄8 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 56 in. H
- Refrigerator interior dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 56 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 495⁄8 in. W x 34 in. D x 77 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration Systems
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Freezer temperature range: -10-0 degrees F
- Refrigerator temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- 2 separate refrigeration systems
- Hot gas condensate system prevents water overflow
- Condenser has a self-cleaning device to remove dust and dirt
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay
- Smart-defrost system
Digital Control System
- Digital display shows the temperature and other alerts
- Alarm goes off when doors are not shut properly
- Early warning alarm alerts the operator of issues before they occur
- Turbo-freeze function brings temperatures down within 2 hrs.
Not sure if you need a refrigerator freezer? We've put together all the benefits of these units in our dual temperature refrigeration buyers' guide.
M3 Series Solid Dual Temperature, two-section, top mount, 35% of freezer & 65% of refrigerator, 15 cu. ft.(F)/20.93 cu. ft.(R), stainless steel front & sides exterior, galvanized top & back of the cabinet, coated aluminum interior & door liners, (2) stainless steel hinged solid doors with recessed handles, LED interior lighting, (6) PE coated wire shelves, self-cleaning condenser equipped, exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep & self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, door locks, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3HP(F), 1/4HP(R), 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
Turbo Air M3RF45-2-N Specifications
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.