To hold more pans, the True TSSU-72-30M-B-ST-HC prep table is designed with a wider, deeper countertop than standard prep tables. This unit accommodates 30 sixth-size polycarbonate pans and has an 87⁄8-inch-deep cutting board for preparing ingredients and meals. Foam-insulated lids cover the pan section, retaining cold air to keep product fresh, minimize condensation, and prevent contamination.
Additional product can be stored in the cabinet base on six adjustable, PVC-coated shelves, and staff members can efficiently load the cabinet since the three doors stay open past 90 degrees. The unit's interior has a stainless steel floor that is quick to wipe down and an aluminum liner that resists corrosion. Insulated with polyurethane, this prep table retains cold air and has structural stability for high-volume operations, while its exterior is made of heavy-duty, rust-resistant stainless steel.
The True TSSU-72-30M-B-ST-HC prep table has a holding temperature range from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and operators can set the temperature that best fits their application on the thermostat. A guided airflow system ensures the entire unit has uniform temperatures, and because the refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, it is more environmentally friendly than units that use traditional options.
- 30 sixth-size polycarbonate pans sit in the top cutout and hold toppings
- Stainless steel, foam-insulated lids protect toppings from contaminants and retain cold air
- Removable, 87⁄8-in.-deep cutting board on the front
- Cabinet base includes 6 adjustable, PVC-coated shelves
- 3 doors provide access to the storage space in the cabinet base
- 90-degree, stay-open feature on the doors simplify product loading
- 12-in. recessed handles do not take up aisle space
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable for cleaning
- Aluminum interior liner and stainless steel floor resist scratches and dents
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and end construction is heavy duty
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation enhances structural strength
- 5-in.-diameter castors
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 complaint for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.