Made with three full-size doors, each section in the Traulsen G30010-032 three-section reach-in refrigerator is accessed separately to reduce cold-air loss. Both the middle and right doors are right hinged, while the door on the left is left hinged. The doors self-close when opened to less than a 120-degree angle but stay open past that level for convenient product stocking. The door gaskets are designed for quick cleaning and lasting durability. Inside the cabinet, LED lighting shines on product stored on the epoxy-coated wire shelving. A guard is integrated into the cabinet interior, preventing users from storing product too close to the walls and disrupting the flow of air.
Operators can adjust the temperature in this Traulsen G30010-032 three-section refrigerator to operate at a level between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Regulated by a microprocessor controller, the temperature is displayed on an LED readout. This unit uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is metered to the evaporator by a thermostatic expansion valve. Because the refrigeration system is top mounted, it does not run near dirt and debris on the floor.
- 69.35-cu.-ft. interior space
- 9 wire epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Load-Sure Guard prevents improper loading that could block airflow
- Interior LED lighting ensures stored product is visible
- 3 full-height solid doors (left-hinged left door; right-hinged middle and right doors)
- Self-closing doors can be propped open at 120 degrees
- Long-lasting EZ Clean door gaskets
- Metal handles on the doors
- Metal cabinet construction with anodized aluminum interior, anodized aluminum exterior sides, and stainless steel front
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide cold-air retention
- Locking 6-in. casters
- 4,610 BTU
- Requires 12-in. clearance above the unit
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified