The myLAB Total Box test pack screens for all STD risks using FDA-approved technology:
- CHLAMYDIA (genital, throat, rectal)
- GONORRHEA (genital, throat, rectal)
- HEPATITIS C
- HIV I & II
- HERPES SIMPLEX 2
- MYCOPLASMA GENITALIUM
- HPV (optional add-on for women 30 years of age and older)
Our 14 panel at home STD kit allows you to get the answers you need without having to take the time to drive to a lab or spend money on copays to visit a doctor’s office. That’s right, you won’t even have to leave your home! As accurate as testing in a clinic, this is the most comprehensive STD test pack on the market today.
While other at home std kits only test for the most common sexually transmitted diseases, the myLAB Box Total Box kit has been designed to test for all 14 top STD risks.
Our 14 panel STD test is exactly what you need to make sure you are healthy and STD-free. Each test uses FDA-approved technology, is pain-free, easy to use, discreet, and effective.
HPV add-on: This test is only available for women 30 years of age or older. It should not be ordered by men of any age or by women under 30.
Included in the 14 panel STD test combo “Total Box”:
- Urine (men) or vaginal (women) sample collection kit
- Unisex rectal swab collection kit
- Unisex oral swab collection kit
- An at-home blood drop collection kit (uses a finger prick)
- Easy to follow instructions
- Postage paid return envelope to mail back your samples
- Free 2-way shipping
- Fast access to your results online
- Free consultation in your state if you test positive