Testosterone screening for men and women
- Mail-in kit for home use
- Test in just 5 minutes
- Lab results in 2-5 days
- 100% pain free
- Free 2-Day shipping
Temporarily unavailable in NY state.
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is an androgen, or male sex hormone, which is produced by both males and females. However, more testosterone is produced in males than females. In fact, women's bodies typically have 1/10th to 1/20th of the amount of testosterone found in males’ bodies.
Testosterone plays an important role in both men’s and women’s bodies. In men, it supports:
- Distribution of body fat
- Bone density
- Hair growth
- Muscle growth
- Sperm production
- Red blood cell production
- Sex drive
In women, testosterone helps with:
- Bone health
- Breast health
- Sex drive
- Regulation of the menstrual cycle
In males, most testosterone is produced in the testicles, whereas in females, testosterone is produced by the ovaries and adrenal glands.
What is a Testosterone Test?
Many people choose to test their testosterone levels at home rather than in a doctor’s office. Why? An at-home testosterone test kit is only $69, whereas getting tested in a doctor’s office could cost hundreds of dollars, depending on your insurance coverage.
Testing at home is also far more convenient. The entire at-home test can be completed in a matter of minutes. But if you get tested at a doctor’s office, it may take hours if you account for the travel time and time spent waiting.
If you choose to take an at-home test, your results will be available within 2 to 5 days. But if you are tested in an office, it could take over a week to hear back from your doctor regarding your results.
These are some of the many reasons why at-home tests are preferred by so many people. Testing your testosterone level has never been easier. Here’s how the myLAB Box at home testosterone kit works:
- Order a testing kit from the myLABBox.com website. Shipping is free. Your testing kit will be sent in discreet packaging so no one will know what’s being delivered.
- Follow the instructions in the testing kit to collect a saliva sample. Everything you need to collect this sample will be included in your testing kit.
- Use the pre-paid envelope inside your testing kit to mail your saliva sample to a lab for testing.
- Wait for results. Your results will be available within 2 to 5 days. You will receive an email with a link that will take you to a secure online portal where you can view your results.
- Schedule a free phone consultation with a physician to discuss your results.
That’s all it takes to test your testosterone levels from the comfort of your home!
Included: 1 Testosterone test kit, and a pre-addressed return envelope (Postage Paid)
What do I need to do to prepare for the test?
You don’t need any special preparations for an at home testosterone levels test. Your health care provider will tell you if you need to stop taking any medicines before you have this test.
DO NOT stop or change your medicines without talking to your provider first.