Test key factors affecting men’s health
- Mail-in kit for home use
- Test in just 5 minutes
- Lab results in 2-5 days
- 100% pain free
- Free 2-Day shipping
Temporarily unavailable in NY state.
- Finger Prick
- Saliva sample
What is an At Home Men’s Health Test?
Men at midlife are just as susceptible to an age-related drop in hormone production as women and should strongly consider making regular use of a reliable at home men's health test such as the mens home health test kit available right here at EastHill Supply. Andropause, often considered a sort of “menopause for men,” signifies the retreat of the key male hormone testosterone. As a man ages, his body naturally produces less testosterone. In fact, by the time a man is in his mid-forties, testosterone levels can be down by 40%.
Lifestyle factors such as excessive stress, weight gain and lack of exercise can lower levels even further – impacting stamina, drive and virility. Men tend to notice a subtle downward shift in strength and energy first, followed by lack of enthusiasm for life’s challenges like work and competition. A man may also lose interest in sex.
Related symptoms include:
- Low Testosterone – Leads to decreased stamina and libido, fatigue & erectile dysfunction
- High Estrogen – Results in weight gain, increased chest and belly fat, hot flashes, night sweats & excessive need to urinate (BPH)
- High Cortisol – Results in insomnia, anxiety, sugar cravings, feeling tired but wired & increased belly fat
- Low Cortisol – Causes chronic fatigue, low energy, food and sugar cravings, poor exercise tolerance or recovery & low immune reserves
- Thyroid Imbalance – This condition is commonly missed in men and may
Included: 1 Men’s Health Testing kit, and a pre-addressed return envelope (Postage Paid)