Expandable Bariatric Therapeutic Support Surface
The BariMatt 1000 Plus is a uniquely designed expandable foam bariatric mattress that provides caregivers six different configurations to meet the needs of all of their bariatric patients. This flexibility can help reduce costs while ensuring optimal clinical outcomes. Designed to enhance the comfort of the Joerns Bari10A bed frame, the convenient side expansion panels conveniently zip on and off to allow ease of patient care and transport.
- Available in three width configurations: 36", 42" and 48" and two length configurations: 80" and 88"
- Convenient transport mode (36" W x 80" L) allows the mattress size to be adjusted to easily navigate through standard doorways and elevators while the patient is on the mattress
- Mattress relief cuts allowing the surface to articulate with the bed frame for enhanced patient comfort
- Fabric mattress surround is designed to neatly fit together and without gaps - providing patients with a comfortable, safe healing environment
- One-inch visco-elastic foam topper envelops the patient for optimized comfort
- Top cover has screened illustrations allowing caregivers to quickly set up the mattress and meet patient’s individual needs
- Recommended for prevention and treatment of up to Stage II pressure ulcers
- Expandable Width Options: 35", 42", 48"
- Expandable Length Options: 80", 88"
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.