The Crown Verity MG-36LP mobile griddle can be transported with its lightweight design, wheels, and casters. A handle on the side of the griddle provides the operator with an easy way to control the griddle while on the move. The griddle is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Angled legs and the undershelf provide structure to the griddle for even more strength. The cook top is made from cold rolled steel and is surrounded by a splash guard that prevents grease and debris from splattering onto other surfaces.
Since there are five burners spaced 5.75 inches apart, an even heat source is created so there are no cold or hot spots. A tray collects grease and food particles during the cooking process to make clean up easy. LP gas is used to heat the burners through stainless steel radiants and pilot burner tube system. A tank holder on the rear of the unit is able to hold a 20-pound propane tank. Two stage regulators and a single gas connection are also included. The Crown Verity MG-36LP mobile griddle is perfect for outdoor catering, country clubs, and more.
- Constructed from 304 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Hot and cold spots are eliminated since the 5 burners are evenly spaced across the griddle plate
- Reaches cooking temperatures in 5 min.
- Mobility is possible thanks to the 14-in. wheels and swivel casters
- 20-lb. propane tank can be put on the tank holder
- Durability and structure are provided by the angled legs and undershelf
- Grease and food debris are collected by the tray under the griddle plate for easy cleaning
- Radiants will not move during cleaning or transportation since they are made of stainless steel
- Grease and food debris are kept from getting on other surfaces with the splash guard
- Lightweight for easy transporting thanks to the unibody design
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system is heavy duty
- Single gas connection with two stage regulators
- Griddle plate is constructed of 5⁄16-in. cold rolled steel
- 64,500 BTU
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 34 in. L x 21 in. W
- Overall: 44 in. L x 28 in. W x 43.25 in. H
- Heated by LP gas