To reduce touch points, the Clean Up 0671401053 SANIWALL™ hand sanitizer dispenser's sensor detects hands under its dispenser valve to deliver sanitizer with touchless operation. It has a 40-ounce capacity and is made for liquid product. The unit is battery powered, so it doesn't need a power source connection.
A window on the front enables users to monitor capacity and refill sanitizer when necessary. With its locking design, the Clean Up 0671401053 SANIWALL™ sanitizer dispenser is protected from theft and tampering. This ABS plastic unit is durable, resisting damage from heat, impacts, and chemicals.
- 1,200-mL (40-oz.) capacity
- Dispenses liquid hand sanitizer
- Hands-free, automatic dispensing
- Top-dispense technology eliminates leaky valves
- Quiet, powerful battery operation
- Fill indicator window for refill monitoring
- Tamper-resistant lock and key
- Wall-mount design
- ABS plastic resists damage from impacts, chemicals, and heat
- ADA compliant for 1-handed operation and required force
- (4) C-size batteries are not included
- Overall dimensions: 6 in. W x 4.5 in. D x 18 in. H
SANIWALL™ Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, dispenses liquid, 6"W x 4.5"D x 18"H, requires (4) C-size batteries (not included), plastic, white
Clean Up 0671401053 Specifications
|Product Type||Bathroom Supplies|
|Product||Hand Sanitizer Dispensers|
|Requires Batteries||Requires (4) C Batteries (not included)|
|Dispenser Type||Battery Operated|
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.