The Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL Centaur Plus™ reach-in refrigerator has a durable stainless steel front and sides for simplified cleaning, and a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior. When opened up to 90 degrees, the doors close automatically, though if they are opened farther they remain so for convenient stocking. Stored items sit on six PVC-coated, corrosion-resistant shelves, and because the shelves are made of wire, air can flow around product for even cooling.
To keep cold temperatures, a capillary tube system controls the flow of R290 refrigerant. Users can program the unit to hold a temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit and check the current level on the external digital display. This Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL two-section refrigerator has a removable rear panel that makes it easier to access components for cleaning and service. The compressor's location at the bottom of the unit enables it to operate in the coolest part of the kitchen, which can improve efficiency and reduce run times.
- Part of the Centaur Plus series
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves hold product
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Cabinet top, front, and sides are made of durable stainless steel
- Sturdy aluminum back
- Polyurethane cabinet insulation retains cold air and adds structure
- 2 doors self-close to keep cold air inside
- Convenient full-height handles do not stick out
- Doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and cleaning
- Factory-installed swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- No side or rear clearance requirements