Z Green is a unique, non-toxic, environmentally preferable alternative for cleaning and degreasing. It is formulated for quick and easy removal of oil, grease, and dirt from all washable surfaces. Z Green is non-abrasive and is freely rinsed to prevent spotting, while still providing all the cleaning power you expect from an industrial cleaner and degreaser. Z Green won`t harm bacteria in sewage waste treatment plants, and it does not contain any chlorinated or petroleum solvents. The responsible choice for environmental concerns, water-based Z Green is: non-caustic, non-flammable, phosphate free, non-butyl, non-carcinogenic, a non-hazardous waste by RCRA definition, biodegradable, as well as being mild to the skin. It may be used as a general purpose cleaner, floor cleaner, spray and wipe cleaner, engine degreaser, and for a variety of other cleaning applications. Zep Z Green is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP).
- Conforms to the requirements of a non-toxic by ingestion compound according to 16 CFR 1550.3, providing a safer product for the user.
- Not considered hazardous under RCRA as defined in 40 CFR Part 216, allowing for less expensive disposal.
- Powerful cleaner and degreaser that is more environmentally desirable because it does not contain "butyl", an ingredient sometimes found to be undesirable.
- Contains no ingredients that are listed as carcinogens by IARC, NTP, and OSHA, allowing for less risk to the user.
- May be used at various dilutions depending on severity of soil, making it a more economical product.
- Rapidly removes dirt, grease and grime from a wide variety of surfaces.