Zep DZ-7 is a neutral, quaternary ammonium chloride, hospital-grade detergent/disinfectant, and is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP). It effectively cleans and disinfects surfaces and will not damage floor finishes. It controls a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including HIV, on environmental surfaces at a mixture of 4 ounces per gallon of water. Zep DZ-7 (EPA Reg. No 1839-168-1270) ) is effective against the Human Coronavirus. Per the guidance provided by EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, this product should be used following the label directions applicable to Human Coronavirus and with a 10 minute contact when using against SARS-CoV-2. Visit (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2) for more information.
- Bactericidal - Kills a broad spectrum of both Gram-negative & Gram-positive organisms including Staphyloccus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, MRSA, E. coli, Listeria monocytoge
- Virucidal - Is effective against many viruses including: HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes Types 1 & 2, Influenza A2, Rotavirus, Feline Leukemia, and Canine Distemper
- Fungicidal & Mildewstat - Kills Athlete’s Foot fungus and controls mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
- Neutral pH Cleaner - An effective cleaner & deodorizer that is mild enough to be used on floor finishes. Quickly penetrates and removes blood, excreta, as well as other organic matter
- Environmentally Preferable - This product is formulated without phosphates, butyl, or APE surfactants and all the detergents and emulsifiers are completely biodegradable
What's in the box?
Recommended Safety Items
|SKU#||Product#||File/File Type||Language||Date Posted|
|752023||7520||SDS Sheet||English||November 18, 2021|
|752023||7520||Ingredient Disclosure||English||November 18, 2021|